Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Steppin Out With My Ladies!


Last weekend me, Roberta, Rabecca and Tracy went to Lowell IN for a Harvest Fest - including homemade bean soup made in an old cast iron pot over an open fire. Of course we had to stop in Crown Point on our way home and hit some of our favorite shops. The "ladies" made me take this pic of them. I guess that I was not included since I am not a lady. Notice Tracy showing off her "On a Roll" ring! Very nice!!
It was a nice day, but we all may never be the same again. Especially Tracy, she may never drink Dunkin Donuts coffee again!!! What happens in Lowell, stays in Lowell!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Tracy, what this about
dd coffee or is it just the cup?

Roberta said...

What happens in Lowell definetly should stay in Lowell.