Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Questions Questions Questions

How come no one is posting on this? Why didn't anyone tell me that Cheyrl has a new phone number? I have been calling her and she has not been returning my calls (because I was calling the old number). How much is a lap top? Should I get a lap top or a notebook? What is the difference and what it best for me? Does any one know where I can get a large Christmas tree box or bag so that I can store away the Christmas tree? I have one leek and a half a head of broccoli; what can I make? How come Kenny and the Landeck's never post on this?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Brian said that you should get a lap top. A decent one will be about $500.00.
I did not know that Cheyrl had a new number either. What is it?

Tracy said...

I have no idea what it is. Roberta has it but she hasn't given it to me yet.
Any ideas on the leek and broccoli?