Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FAMILY

As I was going home from work on Monday my car malfunctioned. I had to pull off the road. I didn't have anyone's number with me and as you all know,.. I don't have a cell phone. I was able to get a hold of Jim and he came and drove my car and told me it was safe to drive home. What a relief. I knew that if Jim was home he would help. I could count on him.
Kenny got a body shop to take the car the next day and then he took me to work and picked up my car and dropped it off to me at work. I knew if he was able to, he would help. I could count on him.
No matter how much you may fight, how angry you may get, how much family may irritate you and frustrate you, they are there when you need them to be. I don't think that people appreciate that enough. In the grind of every day life its easy to take family for granted.
I just want everyone to know that I appreciate all of you and don't take you for granted. I know that I am lucky. Love ya baby.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We love you too Tracy!