Hello,
I almost had to take myself to the emergency room last night. I thought that I broke my fingers. I got them jammed between two windows. Nothing has hurt that bad in a long time. I wanted to cry but I was brave.
Vixen went to the vet. She told me that Vixen is 85 in people years. She is doing good for her age, but I can tell that she is starting to have problems.
I am still on track to be debt free by November. If nothing major happens I should make my goal (knock on wood).
That is my update. I am sure that you all were anxiously waiting to find out what was going on with me. I could feel your breathes of anticipation on the back of my neck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am glad that you did not break your fingers!
Post a Comment