Thursday, December 9, 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Hello Family,
It's hard to believe that Christamas Eve is only two weeks away. Where has this month gone? I'm working on planning the party, and getting organized. So if everyone can email me or call me with what they plan on bringing..that would be great. That way I know where to fill in the gaps.
Last time we spoke I, Becky said that she was brining the ham, and something else (I don't remember, and my lists got misplaced). I know Tracy is bringing a poppy seed cake and a chocolate cake.
I would like for the young adults to either bring some soda, If they are drinking they can bring beer or wine...or anyone for that matter if they plan on drinking.
I will get back to you with further details.
Thanks,
Roberta

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hello,
I am bringing the two cakes. I will also bring a 2 liter of 7-UP. I was also thinking about bringing an appetizer. I was also thinking of maybe brining some marachino cherries so that the kids could have some kitty cocktails.

Heather said...

I was planning on bringing broccoli and cauliflower to cook there. I can also bring green beans if needed.
What else do you need me to bring?

Roberta said...

Heather, what are you planning on doing with the broccoli and the cauliflower? Are you just steaming them, or are they in a cassserole?