
So last night Jessica wanted to go out for dinner. We still owed her, her birthday dinner from August. She wanted to go to MoJoe's, we've been there before. If you are looking for something totally different and out of your normal comfort level, I would suggest going here. They are located in Plainfield. They serve exotic food, with a twist. Jessica had the alligator fricassee; which is almost like a rice and veggie stir-fry. Bob got the cajun burger, served with ribbon fries, and I had the Creole Mustard Glazed Ahi Tuna with sweat potatoe fries. I've had sweat potatoes before, but these were the best I've ever had. They were cooked in peanut oil, and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.




3 comments:
I love sweet potato fries.
I think that I would love to try this. We should all get together and go there.
Freaky food freaks me out.
Post a Comment